fiscally seCURE: prepare, protect & propel your CHARTER SCHOOL with responsible financial management, is the first book released by Raj Thakkar, CSBM’s Founder & CEO, which is available now (Kindle version only) on Amazon and paperback on Thursday, October 19th.
- The book features CSBM’s Fiscal Responsibility Method packed with 60 proven practices – 10 CUREs and 50 Remedies – to combat the common causes and symptoms of financial mismanagement.
- Each chapter (each CURE) starts with A Cautionary Tale of the fictitious Well-Intended Charter School on its journey to becoming Well-Informed Charter School.
- The book then delves into each cause requiring a CURE, followed by a section called Flawed, Fraud & the Fuzzy-in-Between, where five hypothetical scenarios are shared, asking readers what they would do if faced with such conundrums.
- Five Symptoms and Remedies, plus Steps to seCURE (which are how to implement each Remedy) add more context to the complexities involved and wrap up each chapter.
- The book’s Conclusion includes a Customized Prescription (a diagnostic called the Fiscal Practices Assessment) for your school or network to assess how well you’ve implemented and mastered each of the 10 CUREs and 50 Remedies. Any proven practices that have not been fully mastered provide the roadmap to getting your school or network back on track.
If you’re interested in purchasing the book, please go to https://www.amazon.com/fiscally-seCURE-responsible-financial-management-ebook/dp/B0CKYBZPJZ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1NDTZCLHAOESV&keywords=fiscally+secure&qid=1697473567&sprefix=fiscally+s%2Caps%2C73&sr=8-1