|Charter School Business Management’s mission is to provide charter schools with the knowledge and services they need to develop and maintain a strong foundation of finance, operations and human resources – three elements that ultimately ensure a school’s fiscal solvency and ability to provide a quality education.
At Charter School Business Management, we first and foremost believe in the right of every child to a quality education. We believe the charter school movement has the capacity to remedy the preponderance of failing schools and failing students in the United States. We believe in the central tenets of innovation, accountability, and school-level autonomy that guide the creation and operation of each and every charter school.
Sadly, since 1992, nearly 600 charter schools have been closed – shut down entirely or denied federal funds due to financial mismanagement. It is a common occurrence, as many fail to realize that charter schools are not just educational institutions, but also rapidly expanding multi-million dollar businesses. CSBM’s work ensures that a school’s doors stay open, providing students with vital stability and an innovative education.
CSBM’s core values reflect the personal beliefs of each of its team members and are deeply embedded in our organization’s culture and service methodology. CSBM believes in:
- Customer Service Excellence: We are dedicated to satisfying client needs and honoring commitments with quality work produced in a timely manner.
- Accountability, Integrity, and Trust: We employ the highest ethical standards and accept responsibility for our actions. We make and support business decisions through experience and good judgment, and in the best interests of the client.
- Teamwork and Staff Investment: Our team is supportive of each other’s efforts, loyal to one another, and care for each other both personally and professionally. CSBM constantly seeks to preserve and boost employee morale with monetary incentives, regular retreats, work/life balance, health and retirement benefits, team building events, tremendous flexibility and professional/career guidance.
- Community Involvement: We strive to help and improve the communities where we work and live. We are caring neighbors involved in community activities in meaningful ways and committed to reflecting the diversity of each community we serve.
- Respect: We treat our team members and customers with mutual respect and sensitivity, recognizing the importance of diversity of person and opinion. We respect all individuals and value their contributions.
- Adaptability and Innovation: We believe our success depends on speed and flexibility in responding resourcefully to the charter industry’s fast-changing needs. We believe that our ability to solve problems and accommodate change only comes by looking at challenges and opportunities from new angles and exercising our curiosity.
- Passion for Results: We show pride, enthusiasm and dedication in everything that we do.