Organizations that have recognized us with awards.
Recognition of our team by numerous highly-respected organizations:
- In 2018 and 2011, our Founder & CEO was named the New York State Small Business Person of the Year by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- In 2017, New York State certified CSBM as a Minority Business Enterprise.
- Each year since 2013, Diversity Journal Magazine named one of our team members as Women Worth Watching.
- In 2017, 2015 and 2009, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce named CSBM the Small Business of the Year for the Eastern region of the United States.
- In 2016, SmartCEO Magazine honored our COO with a BRAVA Award.
- In 2016, CSBM completed a fellowship with the Initiative for Competitive Inner Cities to increase our impact on the charter sector.
- From 2014 to 2016, B Lab named us one of the companies that is Best for the World globally and in New York State.
- In 2014, SmartCEO Magazined named our CFO Accountant of the Year and granted our COO an Executive Management Award.
- In 2014, the Asian American Business Development Center named our CEO & Founder one of the 50 Outstanding Asian Americans in Business.
- From 2012 to 2014, Crain’s NY Business Magazine named CSBM one of the Best Places to Work in NYC.
- In 2013, SmartCEO Magazined named our CEO one of the Top Entrepreneurs of 2013.
- In 2013, CSBM graduated from the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Initiative to support the growth of the charter sector.
- In 2013, Inc Magazine named CSBM to their Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Privatae Companies.
- In 2013, CSBM became a Certified B Corporation, one of 2,000+ organizations around the world using business to solve social and environmental problems.
Dear Clients and Charter School Communities, I wanted to share some sentiments directly from my heart. First and foremost, Black Lives Matter to me immensely! I can
NEW YORK, NY, June 3, 2019 – National Charter Schools Conference has accepted a proposal for Raj Thakkar (CEO and Founder of CSBM), Ted Fujimoto
NEW YORK, NY, March 27, 2019 – CSBM congratulates Jeanine Taylor, Financial Manager, who was named as one of Schneps Media’s 2019 Stars Under 40.